Archive for September, 2007
- September 29, 2007 Domesticating the Revolutionary? posted in Culture, Design, History, Political Design, Representation, Society, Visual Culture
- September 24, 2007 LOVE OBJECTS: engaging material culture – Conference Call for Papers posted in DRG Conference, Gender and Design, Gender and Representation, History, Industrial Design, Material Culture, Photography, Political Design, Popular Culture, Representation, Society, Technology, Theoretical Issues, Visual Communications, Visual Culture
- September 22, 2007 Terror and vision: Representations of the contemporary posted in Photography, Representation, Technology
- September 11, 2007 Fear and fascination in 1950s America: In the shadow of the Atomic bomb with Chesley Bonestell posted in Culture, Illustration, Popular Culture, Society, Visual Communications, Visual Culture
- September 4, 2007 Labels, health and legibility…or I know which is ‘better’ designed but which one is better? posted in Culture, Design, Ethical Design, Society
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Design Research Group. Have a look around.