Archive for October, 2007
- October 30, 2007 Branding, design and the young: Interesting research from Scientific American. posted in Branding, Popular Culture, Representation, Society, Visual Communications
- October 14, 2007 Parallel and convergent design evolution, “piggy-backing” and biscuit packaging… posted in Branding, Design, Identity, Popular Culture, Society, Visual Communications, Visual Culture
- October 14, 2007 The Swastika, Google Earth and reading the world… posted in Photography, Political Design, Representation, Society, Technology
- October 11, 2007 Reading illustration… Norman Rockwell and Innocence. posted in Gender and Representation, Illustration, Popular Culture, Representation, Society, Visual Culture
- October 11, 2007 The Guardian’s Great Modern Buildings Series. posted in Architecture, Design, Design Theory, History, Industrial Design, Technology
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Design Research Group. Have a look around.