Archive for the ‘Identity’ Category
- April 30, 2008 The Pigeon House, an Urban Heritage… or too new to be conserved? posted in Architecture, Design, Identity, Industrial Design, Society, Uncategorized
- December 12, 2007 Reinventing the Orange Order: A superhero for the 21st century. posted in Branding, Culture, History, Identity, Illustration, Political Design, Representation, Society, Visual Communications
- October 14, 2007 Parallel and convergent design evolution, “piggy-backing” and biscuit packaging… posted in Branding, Design, Identity, Popular Culture, Society, Visual Communications, Visual Culture
- August 31, 2007 Signs and secularism: The Gardai, religion and the public space. posted in Culture, Design, History, Identity, Popular Culture, Representation, Society, Theoretical Issues, Visual Culture
- May 14, 2007 Incalculable good, irreparable harm: RTÉ, the St. Brigid’s Cross and the significations of domesticity. posted in Culture, Design, History, Identity, Society
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Design Research Group. Have a look around.